Terms & Conditions and General Notes
- Prices are per room per night. The first two guests in a room are charged at the adult rate.
- We have 4 categories of rooms Superior Balcony, Standard Balcony, Family and Single. Please refer to our web site for the specific attributes of each room.
- Most of our rooms can be made as a double or a twin and are available for single occupancy but will incur a supplement dependent on the season. Please ask for details. Single rooms are also ensuite.
- Our beds are made up with duvets, if you prefer sheets and blankets, please request at time of booking.
- All rooms have colour FreeView TV, radio, phone, tea/coffee making facilities, hair-dryer and iron.
- We reserve the right to increase prices at any time – this will not affect bookings already confirmed.
- There is no reduction for meals not taken when part of a pre-booked package.
- You may start and end your booking on any day of the week.
Hotel Gift Vouchers
- We are happy to arrange Gift Vouchers for hotel stays or meals in the Restaurant.
- When booking accommodation, a non-refundable administration fee/deposit of 30% of the total tariff or £50 per person (whichever is the greater) is requested and payable by Card and which is credited to your account.
- On departure, payment of accounts can be made by cash or any major credit card. We do not accept American Express or payments by cheque. If you prefer to pay by cheque, prepayment of your booking 30 days prior to arrival is required. Our tariff includes VAT at the current rate and there are no hidden charges or service charges.
Contracts and Guarantees
- Payment of a non-refundable administration fee/deposit confirms the Guest is content with the terms and conditions of their reservation and cancellation policy and instigates a binding contract between the Hotel and the Guest. Should a reservation be cancelled within 10 days of the arrival date, or not taken up or guests leave during their booking, and we are unable to re-let the accommodation, we reserve the right to recoup our loss and charge 100% of the outstanding unoccupied accommodation against the given Card. It is for that reason we strongly recommend holiday insurance be taken out. For the Hotel, we guarantee that a booking, once made is held for the booking guest on the terms and conditions applicable at the time of booking.
- All bookings are confirmed in writing via Email or Post. If you have not received confirmation, you may not have a valid room booking. We do not hold provisional bookings.
- Gratuities for staff are left to the guests’ discretion to reward good service. It is divided equally amongst all members of staff at the time of the gratuity being distributed via the Payroll.
Arrival and Departure
- Rooms may be occupied from 2.30pm on the day of arrival and guests are asked to vacate their rooms by 10.30am on the day of departure. If arriving by train, please let us know in order that we may arrange a taxi to collect you from the station.
Protection of Personal Data
- We take guest privacy seriously. All data is held securely, and is never released to third parties without explicit permission.
- Breakfast is available between 8.00am and 9.30am 7 days per week.
- Sunday Lunch is served throughout the year from Noon until 1:30pm by reservation only.
- ‘Lite Bites’ menu is available from 11.00am until 5.00pm.
- Children’s Menu is available and High Tea is served from 5.30pm to 6.00pm.
- Packed lunches are available. Please order the day before.
- Dinner is served from 6.30pm with last orders at 8.00pm. We offer an a la carte individually priced menu with dishes prepared to order.
- Residents staying on our Bed and Breakfast Tariff are welcome to book for dinner. Residents are also welcome to invite guests for any meals and it would be helpful if we could be advised during the day.
- Smoking is no longer allowed in the hotel but is permitted on the balconies of Superior Rooms, Standard Balcony Rooms. and Garden.
- The Hotel is hard to access for those with limited mobility there being steps from the car park to Reception, Bar and Restaurant.
- The heated outdoor swimming pool is normally open from mid May through to mid September, subject to weather. If the pool is closed during your stay due to repair or maintenance, no refund will be made. Children under 16 years are not allowed in or around the pool unless supervised by an adult. Swimmers must not be in the pool area alone. There must always be at least two people for safety reasons. Management is not responsible for any aspect of your swimming. It is the responsibility of Management to supply a clean environment and supply lifebuoys. The Hotel supplies Pool Towels.
- The Fieldhead is fortunate to have its own car park for which there is no charge. There is adequate room for all guests’ cars with consideration for others. The Hotel is not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Children are welcome.
Children Rates include Breakfast when sharing with 2 full paying adults:
- 0 – 4 are free for Bed and Breakfast.
- We make a one off charge of £20.00 for a cot and child bed.
- 5 to 10 = £15.00 per night.
- 11 to 15 = £25.00 per night.
- 16 and over are deemed to be an adult.
Pets are welcome
- Pets are welcome to stay in bedrooms but are otherwise not permitted in Public Rooms or hotel grounds – except service dogs. There is a small charge towards Housekeeping of £12.50 for one dog and £17.50 for two.
Wireless Internet Access – Wi-Fi
- We are pleased to offer free wireless Internet access. Should a guest have any difficulty using this service, it will be unlikely that a member of staff will be able to assist.
- We are happy to arrange Flowers, Fruit, Champagne, Chocolates or Sandwiches to be in a room ready for an arrival.
Tel: 01503 262 689
Email: [email protected]